On this page you’ll get a sense of what it’s like to work with me as your business coach and how Cornerstones Coaching is different than other business coaching programs.
When you work with me, you will see a significant increase in your productivity with a lot less struggle and effort then you ever have before. In other words, you work smarter, not harder.
- You will experience a warm, friendly environment where you can be yourself without criticism or judgment.
- You will find me to be trustworthy, reliable, and competent. You’re in good hands (and I’m not trying to sell you insurance – that was a previous job).
- When you work with me either individually or in a group, the time we spend together will be focused and on-task.
- To help motivate you, I will hold you accountable to follow through on each of your action steps.
- In the unlikely event that you become frustrated with me as you go through the program, I will be responsive and talk things through with you.
- You will have me standing beside you no matter what. This is about reaching success, and by golly, we’re going to get there…together!
There are a lot of options out there for getting support for you and your business. What makes this program different than other business programs?
- You will deepen your learning and forward your action with the powerful questions and insightful exercises you experience with me as a Certified Professional Co-active Coach.
- When you need someone with listening skills, I am there for you. I am trained in Non-Violent Communication.
- The materials and strategies you receive will be clear, systematic, paint by the numbers. The more clear your action steps, the more likely you are to follow through. I know because that’s what works for me and my clients.
- I offer a number of programs with different pricing options so that you can find one that is affordable. I am budget-minded with my money, and will hold the same for you. When possible I suggest free or low cost resources. I’m not cheap. I just like to be mindful of where my money goes.
- You get the benefit of my 30+ years as a salesman, manager and business owner both in brick-and-mortar stores and as a self-employed service provider in the hands-on approach in which I share my experiences and innovative business ideas.
Now that you have a better idea of what it’s like to work with me, next go to Success Stories to read about the results my clients have experienced.